Friday 28 June 2013

SPLISH SPLASH

This morning we had Jonathan's second swimming lesson. Absolute bonus that none of the other kids turned up so little J had a one on one. Well, for about 15 minutes...

I'm really enjoying this stage. I love watching how he observes, learns and interacts with everyone and everything. No stranger danger with my boy.

This week I remembered his rash shirt - bonus for me. Ok not like I forgot last week. I just didn't know. Bad first time mother moment. Isn't it funny the little things that we are totally oblivious to. We had to take him out early because he got too cold. #feelingterrible Anyway, he got to stay in the entire lesson. So no shivers brrrrrr

His '2nd and 3rd Mums' (you'll get me if you read my previous post) came along to watch which was great. Jonathan had a support squad and of course we clapped every time he made a splash, even if he had no idea what he was doing :)

I was quiete surprised by the amount of dads that go in with their bubs. I totally thought it would be the mums going in. Maybe everyone isn't a control freak like me. Hubby ended up jumping in today when JJ got a bit 'restless'...


I love saturday mornings. Even more so because right next store to the swim school is a Toys'r'Us. Straight after the lesson we go in and have a wonder. That's not even for JJ, its for mummy and daddy... the big kids. Its family time and we love it. With everything going on in our busy lives, even if its strolling the isles of a Toys'r'Us, we're all together and thats what counts.

Go on, play the tune below. I promise it wont get stuck in your head all day.

Splish Splash I was taking a bath... Splishing and Splashing.

Happy Saturday xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

My weight loss journey