Tuesday 25 June 2013

Wednesday Words: Online Friendship #wednesdaywords

When we stop to think and reflect on the true meaning of a friend I don't get words or phrases, I get faces.

The faces of the friends who mean the most to me, be it online or in real life. The ones that are always there, I can count on and brighten up my life. I'd like to think I do the same for them.

My mother always said, If you can count your friends on one hand then you are truly blessed. I guess I am. You all know who you are.

So my quote for #wednesdaywords is:

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” 
― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh



2 comments:

  1. I love that quote. Very touching. Thankyou for joining in with #WednesdayWords. It's a weekly thing and there's no theme, you can join in with whatever you are feeling. I hope to see you linked up again next week. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma - It was great to join in. Will definitely come back again next week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

My weight loss journey